when you see wrx on the road what do you do? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on when you see wrx on the road what do you do? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I get / give the wave 75% of the time in Boston. Had several stop and chat's through open windows ...

I get / give the wave 75% of the time in Boston. Had several stop and chat's through open windows in parking garages and at red lights. It's a still a great community, even if the 'novelty' is wearing off.

Younger teens don't seem to wave at all - they just want to throw down. In traffic on a number of occasions I've had a WRX or other Subie stop to let me merge / get in front. I return the favor whenever I can.

My wife get's challenged CONSTANTLY. Seems like everytime she drives she's telling me about some little noisy civic on the highway wound out in 3rd gear... Funny, as I don't really get messed with. Save it for the track.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im definitely in the younger wrx owner class, im only 18 but support my self, which adds a maturity factor ( i hope :P)....i always throw a wave and get one back 80% of the time. I dont challenge other subies or anything else for that matter (on the road ) no need to create stereotypes. All the wrx/sti owners ive met, young or old, are pretty good guys.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345