Does everyone try to race you in your WRX? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Does everyone try to race you in your WRX? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 11blackwrx i agree, and i have both but i really see waving at people as a common ...

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    i agree, and i have both but i really see waving at people as a common courtesy, i was raised in the south where its common to wave at cars as they pass you just to be polite and say hey
    which is why I want to live in the south. I've only passed threw but every person I met was nice and friendly. My GF and I are far to polite to be living about a half hour from NYC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    i was raised in the south where its common to wave at cars as they pass you just to be polite and say hey
    Are you talking about just any car?

There are too many cars here.I wouldn't be able to wave at everybody.Plus they'd think I was crazy.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    i was raised in the south where its common to wave at cars as they pass you just to be polite and say hey
    Wow ... in Jersey that's a legal excuse for road rage. How dare you wave at me, you sonofa*&^%$!!! ...
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

I raced someone tonight. Got beat I am now mourning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Are you talking about just any car?

There are too many cars here.I wouldn't be able to wave at everybody.Plus they'd think I was crazy.
    well i wave at all cars that drive past me on a two lane road, highways and 4 lanes road there would be too many cars and half of them probably wouldnt see me. and if they think im crazy thats their problem lol
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I Support ClubWRX
    Same crap happen to me when i bought my 05 Subaru WRX STi, i literally drove no more than 8miles and was approach by two car one honda civi si and a Infiniti G35 S but than again i was in FL. Congratulation on your purchase by the way If i had the money i would buy the newer models.

Yep had some kid in is Dads Porsche Caymen S try to race me on I-5. I was not going to race on the freeway but I would love to see what would happen if it was on a track. Any ideas on who would win in drag race or an autocross lap. I have a 2011 STI stock now but getting an Cobb AP soon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345