Just got my Cobb tuner and i have questions

This is a discussion on Just got my Cobb tuner and i have questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok so i got my cobb tuner in yesterday and i am trying to figure this thing out. I have ...

Just got my Cobb tuner and i have questions

Ok so i got my cobb tuner in yesterday and i am trying to figure this thing out. I have the Invidia G200 exhaust and the Bellmouth Cat-less dp, and a Perrin Cold Air Intake. Now my question is what stage should i tune my car with through the accessport cobb tuner. and what ever tune i do will it clear the check engine lights and not have them coming back?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Your check engine light is probably due to not having a catalytic converter and it may not be able to get rid of that for you.

The Cobb Accessport Stage 2 tune doesn't necessarily state that it supports that intake and it doesn't state that it really supports a catless downpipe...Stage 2 would be the closest to what you currently have. Will your tune be spot on, no one can really say. You may want to invest in a wideband to know exactly where you're at air/fuel ratio wise so nothing bad happens in the future and you assume you're ok.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

so i should go with the stage 2? i have a wideband air/fuel ratio but havent installed it yet. i have to take the dp to the muffler shope to get the bung welded on. what would be the best location to put the bung on?

Quote Originally Posted by mario041012 View Post
    so i should go with the stage 2? i have a wideband air/fuel ratio but havent installed it yet. i have to take the dp to the muffler shope to get the bung welded on. what would be the best location to put the bung on?
    Don't go stage 2 until you drop the DP on
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

Quote Originally Posted by mario041012 View Post
    the instructions ith the wideband should say. but from what i know, it's usually about 10 to 12 inches from the mouth, and between the 9 and 3 o clock position.