On the fence - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on On the fence within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The first to second isn't a short shift issue, to me when stock it really feels like a tune issue.. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    The first to second isn't a short shift issue, to me when stock it really feels like a tune issue.. I don't notice that issue anymore but I am beyond a stage 2. Do you know anyone with a Subaru? Having owned Audi, BMW, Lexus, C5, and so on I have always come back to Subaru as my DD. Reliability even when built is hands down ten times that of any other car under 50k. I would say that an STi at even stage 1 would get rid of the weirdness between 1/2 shift. Always has been my opinion that Subaru should of came from the factory feeling like the stage 1 tune car..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by F430 View Post
    I really appreciate your experience and insight. I Agree that the C4 and Turbo are not at all the same car.

I like the look of the 4 door and it is not a deal breaker for me, I just wish I could get the STI 5 Door as a Limited.

I have always admired the WRX from a distance and think it is a great car.

So I think I just need to decide if I can live without the few extra perks the Limited offers and get the 5 Door or will the 4 door grow on me.......Thanks again for your help.......Steve
    If you don't mind going a tad older see if you can find a Legacy GT Spec B....those are gorgeous. I'm not sure if they make newer Spec B Legacys though. We have an 06 LGT that stage 2 and it's quite the little sportster for being a Leggy. It's probably not what you're looking for but I just figured I'd through in my .02.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    If you don't mind going a tad older see if you can find a Legacy GT Spec B....those are gorgeous. I'm not sure if they make newer Spec B Legacys though. We have an 06 LGT that stage 2 and it's quite the little sportster for being a Leggy. It's probably not what you're looking for but I just figured I'd through in my .02.
    That is a cool car after looking it up. I must admit I really want a hot hatch and I love the look of the WRX 5 Door. Hoping that the order bank opens up so I can get one optioned my way.......Thanks.....Steve
    Ferrari F430/BMW X5 M/Need a Hot hatch!!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    I would imagine eventually supply will catch up with demand. Options are important to me so I'd want to buy the right car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.