New and First time car/Subaru Owner

This is a discussion on New and First time car/Subaru Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got hands on a brand new Spark Silver WRX sedan. The place only had one premium left and I snagged ...

Smile New and First time car/Subaru Owner

Got hands on a brand new Spark Silver WRX sedan. The place only had one premium left and I snagged it. Came right off the truck. Had 5 miles when they handed it over. Here are some shots of it.

(I did take off that random badge by the dealer so now it just has the stock writing on the back)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I hate when they put those on there.......Nice car......Steve
    Ferrari F430/BMW X5 M/Need a Hot hatch!!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    So you went to Bill Kolb after all.Congrats on the purchase.How much did it cost you?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Looks good

Thank you
    So you went to Bill Kolb after all.Congrats on the purchase.How much did it cost you?
    I just graduated and my dad said he would put a small part of the down payment on a car of my choosing. We went to the two dealerships next to us (central ave and white plains) and both dealerships were pretty much useless and didn't seem to want to sell us anything. We went to the rockland dealership and my dad thought they were helpful and much nicer than the other two so he pretty much only wanted to deal with them. Sales price of the car came out to low 28,000$ sales tax in my town is 7.375% so total came out to low $30,000

Just a couple of questions about the bluetooth.

Is it possible to send contacts from my phone to the WRX? When I tried that option my phone doesn't really do anything. (HTC EVO 4G)

Is there any way to display the name of the person when someone is calling?

The bluetooth is thing I'm trying to really figure out at this point. (I do not have a NAVI btw)