New as well - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New as well within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SoCalWrx07 all maintenance done and first thing I did was change the oil the dealer had put ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalWrx07 View Post
    all maintenance done and first thing I did was change the oil the dealer had put in it, since they couldnt answer me what they used. I'm looking for fair basic mods nothing extravagant yet. One of the first thing has to be tint this fish bowl look is no good.
    ok cool. Do you have a particular power goal you were aiming for? Also did you change your gear fluid?
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    ok cool. Do you have a particular power goal you were aiming for? Also did you change your gear fluid?
    Not looking for any major power gains just to keep it simple for now. I havent change the gear fluid yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12