Hello I just bought a 2011 WRX. Its awesome! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Hello I just bought a 2011 WRX. Its awesome! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Sharkdiver Hello, Just bought a 2011 WRX Premium. Blue, 4 door. I had been looking for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkdiver View Post
    Hello, Just bought a 2011 WRX Premium. Blue, 4 door.

I had been looking for a used 2009 370z. I had been looking for months then one day for no reason I checked out the Subaru dealership. They had one WRX on the lot. Test drove it and fell in love. Now I can drive all 4 seasons. (central PA). I'm actually looking forward to the first snowfall.

I'd like to do some mods to the car. One thing I really need to do is upgrade the stereo. Does anyone else feel that the stereo sucks? I like the bluetooth and hands free but its got no bass and sounds crappy. Anyone agree? I have a 2002 infiniti g20 and the bose stereo was much better.
    I have the base head unit and no sub/amp and my big complaint is that it has not treble at all.
    Scoob_Noob
    2012 Base WRX 5-door WR Blue Pearl
    Perrin short throw adapter

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkdiver View Post
    Hello, Just bought a 2011 WRX Premium. Blue, 4 door.

I had been looking for a used 2009 370z. I had been looking for months then one day for no reason I checked out the Subaru dealership. They had one WRX on the lot. Test drove it and fell in love. Now I can drive all 4 seasons. (central PA). I'm actually looking forward to the first snowfall.

I'd like to do some mods to the car. One thing I really need to do is upgrade the stereo. Does anyone else feel that the stereo sucks? I like the bluetooth and hands free but its got no bass and sounds crappy. Anyone agree? I have a 2002 infiniti g20 and the bose stereo was much better.
    Same here, I was in the market for a used 370z after I fell in love with my buddies Nismo 370..... I decided on the WRX because philly is not exactly a rwd friendly city.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234