Newbie 04 sti ; )

This is a discussion on Newbie 04 sti ; ) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yo what up !! My name is Mike , I just bought a 04 silver sti couple of months ago ...

Newbie 04 sti ; )

yo what up !! My name is Mike , I just bought a 04 silver sti couple of months ago , it only had 25k miles on it ,bought it from the stealer ; ) guy that had it before me seemed to baby it which is just what I wanted , was kept all stock other then a blitz turbo timer, he never even put a stereo in it , I didn't know about the 04's not coming with stereo's and when I first got in it I thought it was maybe some cool factory stereo where the face flipped over bwahaha!! so first thing I did was throw in a pioneer head unit figured out the antenna wiring from reading on here , I have new speakers from my old mazda so maybe I will use them if I can in the future,for now I ran wires into the trunk and put a little full range kicker , I installed an injen cold air , have some mods on the way, Ap turbo inlet , oem steering colum boost guage , cobb access port, you guys have allot of great info ,almost every question I google brings me to here or one of the other forums, ttyl

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC