Newbie 04 sti ; )
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie 04 sti ; ) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yo what up !! My name is Mike , I just bought a 04 silver sti couple of months ago ...

Newbie 04 sti ; )

yo what up !! My name is Mike , I just bought a 04 silver sti couple of months ago , it only had 25k miles on it ,bought it from the stealer ; ) guy that had it before me seemed to baby it which is just what I wanted , was kept all stock other then a blitz turbo timer, he never even put a stereo in it , I didn't know about the 04's not coming with stereo's and when I first got in it I thought it was maybe some cool factory stereo where the face flipped over bwahaha!! so first thing I did was throw in a pioneer head unit figured out the antenna wiring from reading on here , I have new speakers from my old mazda so maybe I will use them if I can in the future,for now I ran wires into the trunk and put a little full range kicker , I installed an injen cold air , have some mods on the way, Ap turbo inlet , oem steering colum boost guage , cobb access port, you guys have allot of great info ,almost every question I google brings me to here or one of the other forums, ttyl

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.