Put Deposit on 2011 Spark Silver WRX Limited today! Its in Transit be here next week! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Put Deposit on 2011 Spark Silver WRX Limited today! Its in Transit be here next week! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I bot my sw motorsports google it they sell brand new ones for 519 all Cobb stuff is super cheap ...

I bot my sw motorsports google it they sell brand new ones for 519 all Cobb stuff is super cheap too

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's exactly what I have! Get the Spt exhaust and you will be set!
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

got the call at 1pm took off work drove 220miles to Plano Subaru paid $29000 for Spark Silver Limited WRX put her in a good break in on way home I love it! I have to admit after riding down there in my dads new VW GTI there is nothing i like better in his car other then the Stereo! Our Stereo sucks what the hell was Subaru thinking??? What do I have to do to fix this????

Registered User Officer Cartman's Avatar
    Congrats on the new car.. I test drove a Spark Silver before buying my SWP, and it was definitely a looker. I still haven't seen a silver '11 WRX on the road yet!

Congrats. Yeah the stereo is a bit weak, but it's enough for me for the time being.
    2011 Spark Silver Metallic WRX Limited - purchased 9/3/11
    2004 SRT-4 FP Green, Diablosport, 344whp/375wtq 93 oct. | Sold

Cobb stage 1 put on tonight man it feels good! No I have not revved it above 4500 yet but feels great up to that! First tank 22.4mpg driving hard from texas to Oklahoma! Bad thing is only 93 octane I found today was $5.25 UGH!

I Support ClubWRX
    My remedy for the poor sound system-

10" JL W3 sub and JL JX 360/2 amp!

Sounds great... now just need some speakers to go with it...

Congrats on the car! Now post some pics!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.