This is a discussion on New Member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My name is Brandon, I am 23 and live in Bethlehem GA. I have an 03' WRX thats midnight blue(looks ...

My name is Brandon, I am 23 and live in Bethlehem GA. I have an 03' WRX thats midnight blue(looks black). I am new to the wrx world;however, I have been a Nissan fan my whole life and still am. I am have been working with cars for about 8-9 years doing many different modifications (engine management, motor swaps etc.). I live and breath racing and I am obsessed with LeMans Racing. My desire for my wrx is to keep it mostly stock but clean. My main mods will be exhaust, wheels, tinting windows, (small stuff). My desire is to have bronze rims and yellow fogs. I look forward to learning more about Subaru and obtaining knowledge from within the forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hola

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    If you want to do exhaust look into tuning options to maximize performance. And the color is actually called midnight black pearl (to avoid any confusion if you ever need paint)
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome! I tinted my fogs yellow not too long ago. Feel free to PM me for info on what I used.
    04 WRB WRX

Blobeye Syndicate #1123

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the site, midnight BLACK pearl is the color of your car.. It is a black base with blue pearl.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC