lease deal for 2011 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on lease deal for 2011 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone, I got a lease deal on a 2011 wrx. 0 a month at 1.9% for 39 months. I ...

lease deal for 2011 wrx

Hi everyone, I got a lease deal on a 2011 wrx. $500 a month at 1.9% for 39 months. I live in Alberta Canada. Sale price is 34,120 including pdi/freight. Is this a reasonable deal? It's the best I could get after a lot of negotiating.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi Brat, I am in Edmonton, AB. I just purchased the base wrx 5 door for $34,625 all in. But I got a ss and winter mats included. What color are you getting?

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure how prices in Canada compare to prices here in California but I just started financing my rex for about as much as that. My loan's for 72 months w/a 5.1 APR. It's pretty much the premium model with the additions of the SPT catback exhaust, cargo tray, and bumper cover, all for about 30,000.

Like I said, I'm not sure how Canada's prices compare to prices here, but I think if you can afford to lease it for that much, why not buy?

I was leasing a 2009 wrx 224hp for 2 years, I told them I wanted 2011 wrx dark grey metallic 4 door and they managed to find one. I was thinking of getting a ss are they really worth it? how do you like it so far? what were you driving before?
    Last edited by Brat; 09-11-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Hey Romdizzle, well because the the rate is lower than if I financed it, I may buy it at the end of the lease.

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    I was leasing a 2009 wrx 224hp for 2 years, I told them I wanted 2011 dark grey metallic 4 door and they managed to find one. I was thinking of getting a ss are they really worth it? how do you like it so far? what were you driving before?
    I haven't received the car yet, suppose to by the end of this month. I will let you know when I do. From what I have read the ss is worth it. I was driving a 08 135i before. I got the dark grey too. Are you in Edm?

Ya I'm in Edmonton too, Sherwood Park actually. I go to Rally Subaru. nice growl from the exhaust eh!

I'm from Edmonton as well. I bought an '11 limited hb in white for 38,900
    I got the ss installed as well with Sti bushings and a set of winter tires.

Quote Originally Posted by SrCain View Post
    I'm from Edmonton as well. I bought an '11 limited hb in white for 38,900
    I got the ss installed as well with Sti bushings and a set of winter tires.
    Nice! how do the Sti bushings help?

Yeah the exhaust does have a nice growl. I purchased the car from Calgary because the 2 dealerships in Edmonton wanted $37,500 saying the car is in high demand blah blah. Then when I told him the price I got they said they could match it. But said no just because they were jerking me around before.

they work pretty good. for a $40 part it's a nice improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by ekiml View Post
    Yeah the exhaust does have a nice growl. I purchased the car from Calgary because the 2 dealerships in Edmonton wanted $37,500 saying the car is in high demand blah blah. Then when I told him the price I got they said they could match it. But said no just because they were jerking me around before.
    Wow that's crazy! good thing Calgary worked out. I know they have been short of cars for a while so that's probably why they were doing that to you but it's no excuse. If you ever have any issues, try to see Tod Baranitsky at Rally Subaru, he's a pretty good guy and worked with me on the deal and I was tough lol How much was it to have the ss installed? and the mats?
    I picked mine up today. Super exciting.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.