Another fresh face
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Another fresh face within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys, picking up my 2011 Dark Grey WRX Limited Sedan on Tuesday. found a used one, 700mi on it. ...

Another fresh face

Hi guys, picking up my 2011 Dark Grey WRX Limited Sedan on Tuesday. found a used one, 700mi on it. I will post pics when I get it.

Im trading in a Pontiac G8 GT, hopefully I dont regret giving up the V8. I will miss the sound though.
    Last edited by G8toWRXDave; 09-03-2011 at 07:16 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Where in NY? The visors, tint, and wheels look awfully familiar to a G8 I've seen upstate...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Buffalo area actually.

The rims are from a cadillac CTS-V, a popular mod for those needing a little more traction, because they are wider than G8 factory wheels.

Welcome to the Subie world. You can make your new boxer engine sound good with the right exhaust but it is kinda hard to beat a V8 sound.

I will have to do some research then. i know the SRT-4 sounded decent so i have faith in the little 4 cylinders. i have no experience with the boxer 4 though so i will read, read, read.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Actually this WRX's sound was a pleasant surprise, with the stock exhaust it sounds a lot like my previous V8's.
    2011 WRX Limited - WR Blue Pearl

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by G8toWRXDave
    Buffalo area actually.
    Visit the CNY link in my signature; there are a few Buffalo area people. Also, check out BuffaloScooby. When it comes time to mod the car, get in touch with the guys @ Innovative Tuning; I've ridden in a few cars Mike has worked on and have been impressed. I was hoping to get out there for a tune before my sister moved, but things didn't work out...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

hola

Thanks for the kind welcomes guys. I look forward to reading and learning tons about my new ride. im coming from a setup similar to this on my G8:

Here are the pics of my New 2011 WRX Limited 4DR in Dark Grey Metallic:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.