New 2011 WRX owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New 2011 WRX owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DoubleDippin Were did you buy the overlays from ? bluebatmobile.com, check out Andy's website. red taillight overlays ...

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin View Post
    Were did you buy the overlays from ?
    bluebatmobile.com, check out Andy's website. red taillight overlays with 3/10 smoked turn signals. Cost $60 for the overlays, and $50 to get installed at local tint shop. The overlays come oversized to ensure a good fit. If you are brave (or a tint guy) then you can DIY, but they are a pain in the ass to fit if you are a novice. The guy at my local tint shop said they were very well made
    New England F4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YorkWRX11 View Post
    would like to see pic of overlays. I keep debating on whether or not I should do this or possibly just have them painted.
    Check out my album on my profile for pics. I would recommend the overlays over painting, because if you don't like the overlays after fitting, you can remove them without damage to the tail lights, painting is more permanent.
    New England F4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12