It isn't my first Subaru...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on It isn't my first Subaru... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New here, just bought a 2006 WRX Limited two weeks ago this coming Saturday. It isn't the first Subaru I've ...

It isn't my first Subaru...

New here, just bought a 2006 WRX Limited two weeks ago this coming Saturday.
    It isn't the first Subaru I've owned, this is the fourth. I bought a Brat in '79, the wagon in '80. Then I had a '95 Legacy, which my ex wife still drives.

But this, this WRX! What a machine it is! I don't think I've ever had so much fun driving a car in my life. Makes the Mustang I was driving feel like it was a truck.

My Limited came with an AT, which I think is why I got a fairly good price on it. I bought it through a dealer, whoever owned it before e took very good care of it, the car is almost like new.

I didn't buy this car to race, the AT suits me just fine. I can sure understand people getting into racing these cars, me I'll just drive it around with a smug look on my face. I don't have any plans on doing any modifications. I'm old and happy with the car as it was delivered to me.

Very happy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    pics and welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Here it is... First day home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX.jpg  

hola and congrats on the car.

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Looks like its in great shape -enjoy the car!
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.