New 2011 Owner in TX

This is a discussion on New 2011 Owner in TX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone My name is Chris! Anyway I have been shopping around for a few weeks and finally got a ...

New 2011 Owner in TX

Hello everyone My name is Chris! Anyway I have been shopping around for a few weeks and finally got a good price so I decided to jump on it and put a deposit on a 2011 DGM hatch today! It was hard finding the exact one I wanted due to the shortage, however the dealers here in Houston are starting to stabilize and I decided to go ahead and purchase.
    Unfortunately my car is set to arrive on 9/20 so il just have to explore the forums till I can finally pick her up. It's going to be a long month but browsing through some threads on this site, I can already tell this is a great community.
    Anyway, I am not new to the world of modification but this is my first Subaru. I considered getting the factory short shifter and exhaust, but im glad I didnt from the reviews I found of the Kartboy shifter and the difference in price! I do have some autox experience so this car will definitely be seeing some cones in the near future hopefully. Anyway I hope to learn more here and interact with others!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

welcome and you picked the fastest color
    97 Ninja 600r sold
    99 integra gsr sold
    02 pathfinder sold
    01 YamFZR 600 sold
    04 WRX Sold
    2011 WRX DGM
    Good judgement is based upon experience. Experience is based upon BAD JUDGEMENT!!!

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum!

If you need parts or advice let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

I feel your pain man... I've been waiting for three weeks for mine. the car was supposed to arrive on Phoenix Friday, but no dice. Two cars are still missing from their large shipment. Mine was one of them.... :P
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

Welcome!
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Hey whats up guys, Im new to texas, i drive a wrx 08 wit some mods done, lookn to meet some new ppl and see what the scoobies do here in texas.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Unfortunately I just moved in to my new apartment and getting internet has been an issue. Anyway, still waiting for the car...cant wait to finish break in and take it autoxing