Clear bra requirement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Clear bra requirement within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by tommy_c Welcome to ClearDefender | ClearDefender It will likely run you around 0+ range depending on what ...

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_c View Post
    Welcome to ClearDefender | ClearDefender

It will likely run you around $250+ range depending on what hood option you go with. I would go on the site and pick your car specs and go from there. You're gonna need two spray bottles (Home Depot - $2 each), 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol (Target - $2), and Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo (Target - $0.80 - travel bottle). The instructions will be given about washing, waxing, etc. before installation.
    if this guy doesnt call me back this week then i'll do this myself. Thanks for all your help with this, I really appreciate it.
    EFI-101 Graduate 7-16-05
    AEM EMS Factory Trained
    Haltech Factory Trained
    Cobb Dealer
    Seguimos afinando, vendiendo y jodiendo....Entonces?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah no problem. You can pm me if you have any questions about it. The DIY I wrote up is a good starting point. Just remember prep of the area and film is key to the success of the application. I strong recommend grabbing a friend when doing the bumper and to always keep your hands clean and sprayed down with the soap mix when handling the film. Best of luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12