07 Sti

This is a discussion on 07 Sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have gotten a new, to me, 07 Sti and was wondering a few things about it. First I want ...

07 Sti

I have gotten a new, to me, 07 Sti and was wondering a few things about it. First I want to get some extra keys but I know the key that I have has and rfid chip in it and that the new keys are around $78 of which I think is dumb. I have looked into getting the titanium sti key for it and having an rfid chip on a key fob like you can find on ebay. First will this work, as in will the reader read the rfid. Along with that can I reprogram the chip to the same as my key, with that can i do it cheaply without having to buy the stuff for it and use it once. The second thing that i would like to know is there any way to soften the suspension in the car. This is because living in Iowa the roads look nice and flat but they aren't and when i am going down the road i am bobbing up and down the entire time and my gf is getting motion sick from it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is the suspension stock?
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

I do believe that it is stock but I really don't know there have been a few mods done to the car.

My suspension is stock on my car.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC