clutch doesn't feel right - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on clutch doesn't feel right within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Make them look at the clutch and not buy the wing. The wing is option, the clutch is obviously a ...

Make them look at the clutch and not buy the wing. The wing is option, the clutch is obviously a lot more important to you, it's not like the dealer can refuse to look at your car for not buying the wing. have them look at the clutch and then once they tell you what is going on don;t buy the wing considering you were under the assumption they would install it for you as well.
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kcwrxfan View Post
    Make them look at the clutch and not buy the wing. The wing is option, the clutch is obviously a lot more important to you, it's not like the dealer can refuse to look at your car for not buying the wing. have them look at the clutch and then once they tell you what is going on don;t buy the wing considering you were under the assumption they would install it for you as well.
    Thanks. I'm definitely going to have them look at the clutch.
    And like you said I was under the assumption that they'd install the wing, so I feel no obligation to buy it now. I could install it myself, but I just don't have time on the weekends for the next few months to take on a project like that. By the time I will have free weekends winter will be here and without heat in my garage I don't work on cars when it's cold. So I think I'm just going to post in the trunk swap threads and see if I can find a spark silver 2011 sti owner who wants to trade.

Update: Took the car into the dealer. They had it for 2 days and gave me a base model impreza for a free rental car. (it was a hatch, auto, and quite lame, lol). They said they had several techs drive the car and they also tested it with the car warm and completely cold and they said they also compared it to other wrx's.

After all that they said they found nothing wrong with it and the vibrating was normal because the other wrx's they had did the same thing. Two of the techs said they didn't even feel any vibrating or at least nothing out of the ordinary. So whatever, I'm on record that I brought it in, so if something does go wrong it will be a warranty issue for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12