back to the Impreza world
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on back to the Impreza world within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi everyone! Im Franz. My love for Subaru started with a 01 silver 2.5 RS sedan. Sadly i was in ...

back to the Impreza world

hi everyone! Im Franz.

My love for Subaru started with a 01 silver 2.5 RS sedan. Sadly i was in over my head when i bought it and in the end was not able to afford it when problems with it came up.. since then ive grown up (i was 19 at the time now 24) a bit. Cars came and went (07 MazdaSpeed3, 97 civic hatchback...) but in the end i missed AWD and the odd characteristics of Subaru.

So here i am BACK in the scene with a 04 WRX. From the first time i drove it i can say it "felt right"!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats & welcome back! We want pics!!!
    Stink eye mob #669

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

If you need any parts or advice, let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

welcome glad your back

thanks everyone! as requested here are some pics of what got me into these cars and my current ride.

btw since owning the car (a little less than a month) ive done the snorkus delete and have done a projector hid retrofit. ive also added a Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD and plan on doing speaker upgrades and add a sub. i do music production on the side so clean sound is a MUST for me!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.