Recommendations on Clear Bra for Brand New Car - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Recommendations on Clear Bra for Brand New Car within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If I got my windshield tinted in my state, I would be bombarded with tickets. I've only seen one car ...

If I got my windshield tinted in my state, I would be bombarded with tickets. I've only seen one car in person with a windshield and it looked great, I just dont have the guts to do it around my area lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That sounds like a great deal. please post pics I wish I would have done that when I got my car now I have imperfections on the front bumper.

getting it done friday, I will post up pics either friday or sunday when I get back from St. Louis
    2011 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX (Stock)
    2002 Onyx Black Camaro SS (not stock, 435rwhp with full bolt ons, heads/cam, naturally aspirated)

I Support ClubWRX
    The guy who did my tint also installed the clear bra for me.Total cost of install was $900 for front bumper,18 inch hood,fenders,A-pillar,mirrors,rockers,door handle cups.I consider it a worthy investment, have had it on for about 6 months so far.I wax it just like I wax the car.No issues with fading but my car is garage parked.

I recently scraped the left fender exactly where the film was.I expected the worst,thought I took off the paint,but turns out I just ripped the film.Got it fixed for $50.

Also I have 20% tint all around done by the same guy for $200.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I never thought about doing the A-Pillars, Thats a good idea, I will probably add that too. How much of the Pillar did you do? the whole thing?
    2002 Onyx Black Camaro SS (not stock, 435rwhp with full bolt ons, heads/cam, naturally aspirated)

I Support ClubWRX
    It came pre-cut.The installer orders a pre-cut kit with the parts you want to get covered.(there are some installers who have a machine to cut the film )The A-pillar section covers the A pillar till about half of the front windows.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

got the clear bra and windows tinted today, went 20% all the way around. Just thought I'd post up the pics

Just cell phone pics so sorry about the quality, but you get the concept...you can even see the clear bra unless like two feet away so it wasn't even worth trying to get a picture of

Looks great, definitely can't see the clear bra in the photos so I'm sure they did an excellent job. The 20% looks good, you got a great deal on the entire project

Nice wheels! Do you have a close up pic of the bra?
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twister8008 View Post
    Nice wheels! Do you have a close up pic of the bra?
    I can try to get some pictures with a real camera to see if you can see the clear bra, I am really glad I invested in the clear bra though and they did an excellent job putting it on and is barely even noticeable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12