More issues with my 02 WRX

This is a discussion on More issues with my 02 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay well I got my IC Ypipe fixed. But now I dont hear my turbo spool or the BPV spit ...

More issues with my 02 WRX

Okay well I got my IC Ypipe fixed. But now I dont hear my turbo spool or the BPV spit off when I shift and im also hearing a rattle in the turbo area when revving at around 3000 RPM. Can anyone give me an idea of what may be causing this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Either nothing or a boost leak for the lack of turbo sound, and maybe a heat shield for the rattle.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Alright. Thanks. Where should I check for the boost leak?

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You were probably used to hear the sound due to the leak you had before.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Would the rattle be a heat sheild than? Not my turbo?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jfor48 View Post
    Would the rattle be a heat sheild than? Not my turbo?
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Either nothing or a boost leak for the lack of turbo sound, and maybe a heat shield for the rattle.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Gracias senor. I appreciate the help. Im new to the soob world and just tryin to make it pretty and run,good