Just purchased a 2006 Wrx TR

This is a discussion on Just purchased a 2006 Wrx TR within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Looking to do a stage2 upgrade So far I have a Cobb AP, catback exhaust. What other part(s) shoul I ...

Question Just purchased a 2006 Wrx TR

Looking to do a stage2 upgrade So far I have a Cobb AP, catback exhaust.
    What other part(s) shoul I get? Also what's a the best lowering springs for using the stock factory bushings? I'd like a 1.2-5" drop in the front and 1.7-2.0" drop in the rear. Last anyone know a good pro tuning shop in northern Cali?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    um DP...its kind of necessary for stage 2. Why would you use a Cobb AP if you're looking for a tuning shop?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You don't want to go much lower than 1" (or even going below 1") on stock struts for reasons of comfort and safety. Its just not designed to handle being that low. You def don't want to slam your car to the earth on lowering springs...you'll regret it.

I would suggest the Eibach Pro Kit or H & R Springs if you're just looking for a lower ride height. We sell them both.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS