New WRX 2011
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New WRX 2011 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I live in Virginia and I am about to purchase a new WRX limited 5-door. I had to ...

New WRX 2011

Hey guys, I live in Virginia and I am about to purchase a new WRX limited 5-door. I had to put a deposit down on the car because there so rare, this one hasn't come in yet. I'm getting it from Maryland, about 2 hours away from my house.

It has these options
    All Weather Floor Mats
    Alloy Wheel Locks
    Auto-Dimming Mirror/Compass
    Base Model
    Compass
    SPT Performance Catback Exhaust System

MSRP is 31100. I'm getting 29036. Is this a good deal? Do you think I can get it any lower?

Thanks in advance and I think this forum is gonna by my new best friend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

being below MSRP for these cars is a good deal essentially. with the cars being so limited currently there isn't too much of a wiggle room. i would maybe try to talk him down a little but but if you're below MSRP already idk if the guy is gonna budge. best of luck though, if you don't feel like you are getting a good deal you can always pre-order the 2012s in the coming weeks/months.

I Support ClubWRX
    Firstly, is it a base or a limited?First you said its a limited,then you said its a base.Which is it?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome aboard and Congrats on the future WRX purchase!
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

I also live in a VA and called and internet researched all over VA and Maryland and they called down to NC and they could find me some new 11 WRX and STIs but they would not negotiate sticker. They all said the same thing, Tsunami, no inventory, preparing for 12 models etc.

I believe that to be a fairly high price, but if you are ordering what you want then it could be worth it. Supply and demand. I found at my local dealers they were in the 26 for base WRXs to 29 for Limiteds and 39+ for STIs

Good luck!

Also you can get the 26k base and add almost those listed options you want for cheaper. Pull the trigger on the STI, sort of wish I did.

It's limited.

Did you have any luck in NC?

All the dealers in NoVa go 500 and if you push 1000 below msrp (most don't even budge). This one I found 2 hours away in MD.

2k below msrp is high for this model?

i just picked up an 11 wrx sedan premium for 26500

How much below MSRP was that?

I have already put a deposit down for a car (not binding of course). Based on a quote 29k. As I said, I have to drive 2 hours to get it, so I try to haggle and they dont budge, I would still take the car anyway. Any advice on how I might be able to haggle the price down a little more. (I figure they know I want the car if I'm going to put a deposit down so I lose some power)

You may not be able to get price down, but ask for upgrades such as upgraded exhaust, stereo, rims, moon roof, extended warranty or ask for "tires and inspections for life" and or "gas for life". Some Subie dealers do this.

I also think if you expand your search some dealers will sell to you from half way across the country if you are willing to pay for a second delivery fee.

Good luck.

Jnh717 you "STOLE" your 11 WRX, premium, kudos to you! That salesmen will not be able to walk for at least a month.

Quote Originally Posted by jnh717 View Post
    i just picked up an 11 wrx sedan premium for 26500
    Steal isn't even a word to descibe that. My premium was 29700 sticker and invoice was 27814. I bought mine for 28,100.
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.