2002 WRX. Yay
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX. Yay within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So ive been on here for a couple weeks now. I just recently bought my 2002 WRX. Ive asked a ...

2002 WRX. Yay

So ive been on here for a couple weeks now.

I just recently bought my 2002 WRX. Ive asked a few questions and now i have another(i know annoying right?).

Okay so here it goes: Im getting close to the 200k mark on the mileage. Is there any scheduled maintenance im gunna need to do? If so what and how much will it cost?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well I would def change the typical:

Timing Belt
    Water Pump
    Pullies
    Motor & Transmission Fluid
    Spark Plugs

We sell of those parts.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Haha funny thing is i was just on your website checkin out the prices for it haha. Okay. So heres my next question. What all do you have to take apart to change the timing belt and also if i run a little past the 200k mark will it harm the engine cause i need to save up the money for the kit.

Also what fluids do i have to change? And is there a tutorial anywhere on how to go about replacing all of the fluids?

Ive been injured for a little bit and wasnt able to work

I Support ClubWRX
    The intake and rad come off, the outer belts come off, the three front covers come off, and the belt/pump/rollers/tensioner are there. It's a weekend's worth of work. Good to have two people for aligning the marks and getting the belt onto the last (US driver side intake) cam sprocket.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jfor48 View Post
    Haha funny thing is i was just on your website checkin out the prices for it haha.
    If you have any questions, PM me.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.