where is the best place to buy parts outside of stealership?

This is a discussion on where is the best place to buy parts outside of stealership? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Need a new fender--driver side. Just don't know where to get it without them charging me an arm and a ...

where is the best place to buy parts outside of stealership?

Need a new fender--driver side. Just don't know where to get it without them charging me an arm and a leg.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Us. We can get any OEM part you want less than Subaru's Dealership price (brand new of course).

We charge less than what a dealership would. Most body panel parts are unpainted just so you know. PM me if you're interested.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I have ordered from Chaplins, the ship times is SOO long, they basically order the item, have it shipped to them and then shipped to you, from time my order was processed to my door took 13days.

Check here they are 25% off not sure if they have all OEM parts listed
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

I used to order from SGP, but have found that the nice guys at one of my local dealerships give me the lowest price on the "grid" now that they've seen me a few times. Depending on volume different dealerships can charge a pretty dramatic range of prices for the same part. I may pay a few more bucks than I would at SGP, but it's in my hand more quickly.

No experience with SGP of late, but there seems to be a lot of complaints lately on NASIOC (as always, take with a grain of salt).
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

I Support ClubWRX
    For something like a fender I'd check wrecking yards locally first.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

thank you guys. a friend of mine just took me to his mechanic. $250.00. I guess that's the price everywhere...