Just purchased my 03 WRB Bugeye!!

This is a discussion on Just purchased my 03 WRB Bugeye!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today I finally found the WRB bugeye wrx wagon that I have been waiting for forever and finally came. I ...

Just purchased my 03 WRB Bugeye!!

Today I finally found the WRB bugeye wrx wagon that I have been waiting for forever and finally came. I am the proud 2nd owner!! He has all maintenance records for absolutely everything and only came with 108800 miles on her as well!! It is completely stock so i got some modding to do here and there! Everything runs strong and no leaks or nothing! I have a few questions by the way:

1. Does the STI TMIC have any HP gains over the stock wrx or is it basically just adding more air since it is bigger?

2. I know the first mod I need to do is change the uppipe to a catless one but what a good brand to choose from?

3. Should I get an exhaust and what one? i kinda like the look of the ones that are angled sideways but whats the input?

4. Any other inputs??

PICS to come soon!!

ALSO ANYBODY HAVE A WRB STI HOODSCOOP FOR SALE??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
    Intercooler might be slightly bigger but at a glance the written sti is the only difference and Im a fan of the grimm speed ceramic coated withe the flex section
    Last edited by hachetman13; 08-03-2011 at 06:53 PM.