Just purchased my 03 WRB Bugeye!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just purchased my 03 WRB Bugeye!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today I finally found the WRB bugeye wrx wagon that I have been waiting for forever and finally came. I ...

Just purchased my 03 WRB Bugeye!!

Today I finally found the WRB bugeye wrx wagon that I have been waiting for forever and finally came. I am the proud 2nd owner!! He has all maintenance records for absolutely everything and only came with 108800 miles on her as well!! It is completely stock so i got some modding to do here and there! Everything runs strong and no leaks or nothing! I have a few questions by the way:

1. Does the STI TMIC have any HP gains over the stock wrx or is it basically just adding more air since it is bigger?

2. I know the first mod I need to do is change the uppipe to a catless one but what a good brand to choose from?

3. Should I get an exhaust and what one? i kinda like the look of the ones that are angled sideways but whats the input?

4. Any other inputs??

PICS to come soon!!

ALSO ANYBODY HAVE A WRB STI HOODSCOOP FOR SALE??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
    Intercooler might be slightly bigger but at a glance the written sti is the only difference and Im a fan of the grimm speed ceramic coated withe the flex section
    Last edited by hachetman13; 08-03-2011 at 07:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.