AUTOX because we aint got no RALLY in Arkansas.

This is a discussion on AUTOX because we aint got no RALLY in Arkansas. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey fellow SUBARU lovers, I live in the south not to many off road events close so got into AUTOX. ...

Question AUTOX because we aint got no RALLY in Arkansas.

hey fellow SUBARU lovers, I live in the south not to many off road events close so got into AUTOX. I am having a blast and the competition is very high and we all get along when its not to close. Best thing u can pick the class if u are not into the mods or just getting your feet wet there is a class to fit your vehicle, the SCCA has been a great place to learn in many ways for me, especially picking the right weapon for the battle tires, mods, and just my approach to the attack the cones has changed,
    I can see the orange devils lurking by my new enkei rpf1's wrapped in NT01'S waiting to deduct my seconds, only in my dreams.

hit me up if you got any advice on my platform and AUTOX advice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Check out the suspensiOn forum for info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Congrates I'm in Little Rock also. I plan on starting Auto X next season, cant do it this year working weekends. I found that talking to the other suby's and evo's out there can keep you from buying or doing unnecessary things. That's the best part everyone that I have run into is very helpful and will let you ride with them.

wrxjdm u should try and come out to an event or maybe we can get a festive drive planed, let me know I am not scared to drive fast in ARK. I am in the ROCK

Just checked out my first AutoX at War Memorial today as a matter of fact. 05autox, were you out there today?

There is another on September 11th I'll be there. may or may not compete.

Awesome. Me and my buddy were already making plans to attend the September 11th one. I really want to run my wagon, but I think I need to watch a few more of these before I give it a go. I'd like to meet some of you guys that have AutoX experience and maybe ride along at one of the events.