New '06 Hawkeye in NY - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on New '06 Hawkeye in NY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't think nameless makes an exhaust for pre 08 models but you can always ask....

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't think nameless makes an exhaust for pre 08 models but you can always ask.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

for now I'm just going to put an STi muffler on (had one laying around...) and we'll see where it goes from there.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseaWRX06 View Post
    for now I'm just going to put an STi muffler on (had one laying around...) and we'll see where it goes from there.
    I'm sure you can find a good deal on an axleback or cat back for a couple hundred. I got my whole tubo back for 400 bucks...twice.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I'm meeting up with someone who's giving me a turbo back for free... depending on what its like I'll install it.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    chelsea, welcome and nice looking hawkeye scooby
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    chelsea, welcome and nice looking hawkeye scooby
    Thanks
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm meeting up with someone who's giving me a turbo back for free... depending on what its like I'll install it.
    You wont know until you put it on.

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    You wont know until you put it on.
    True, I meant condition wise though. If it's in decent condition I'll put it on.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    True, I meant condition wise though. If it's in decent condition I'll put it on.
    It's not really going to change anything. They sound almost identical and you wont see any performance gains. I'd save myself the effort until I got something aftermarket but thats just me.

It's not really going to change anything. They sound almost identical and you wont see any performance gains. I'd save myself the effort until I got something aftermarket but thats just me.
    I have to put something on so I don't get a noise ticket, and my stock WRX muffler broke, so until I can get an after market one I'm gonna use the Sti one. Not for performance purposes.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    I have to put something on so I don't get a noise ticket, and my stock WRX muffler broke, so until I can get an after market one I'm gonna use the Sti one. Not for performance purposes.
    Well then! I have my stock exhaust sitting in the garage. Along with tons of other stock parts. Luckily I have an extra storage room to put all that junk in!

Well then! I have my stock exhaust sitting in the garage. Along with tons of other stock parts. Luckily I have an extra storage room to put all that junk in!
    We have lots of spare parts layin around here, and the storage unit, too... Just mostly for saturns. lol I'm sure over time we'll acquire plenty of subie parts.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234