New '06 Hawkeye in NY - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New '06 Hawkeye in NY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by josnroh Nice buy! Did you drive it through the winter? Yeah, but since I was relatively new ...

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    Nice buy! Did you drive it through the winter?
    Yeah, but since I was relatively new with the car I didn't do anything fun... Hopefully this winter I'll get to really know the car.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Welcome.Nice hawkeye.Where in Putnam county are you from?I'm not too far away in Westchester.
    I'm in carmel. Where in Westchester?
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I live in Yonkers,work in WP.

There is a meet right near you in Mahopac every Thursday.I believe its at Applebees's.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

When are they? I mean, most mahopac kids with cars are usually d-bags , but i might check it out.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol,I'll ask them and let you know.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

hello!
    I have to tell ya something: I <3 yr 06-07 WHEELS!
    i have set as well but mine have been powder coated into Dark Grey! I dont have use for them anymore though! I love yr as well!

good stuff Ms.
    I have candy

Thanks!
    I wish I had the money to powder coat, but in the off chance they get scratched its easier and cheaper to re spray than pay to re powder coat.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

hahahahahhaha that is so true! lol
    I went with 26 different colors before I PC lol
    I have candy

lol. I'm apparently going for a panda look... black on white. I think i might get a panda sticker for my back window... to keep with the theme haha.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

You definitely have something to be very proud of there, looks mint. Congratulations!

I am proud. Thank you!
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseaWRX06 View Post
    Thanks!
    I wish I had the money to powder coat, but in the off chance they get scratched its easier and cheaper to re spray than pay to re powder coat.
    It's not that expensive to powder coat. There is a place here that will do it for 100 bucks a wheel. There is actually a guy on our forum that does powder coating in his garage. Check your local forums on nasioc and you'll find all sorts of good information. Powder coating holds up a lot better than paint especially in states where they have harsh winter weather and salted roads.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    It's not that expensive to powder coat. There is a place here that will do it for 100 bucks a wheel. There is actually a guy on our forum that does powder coating in his garage. Check your local forums on nasioc and you'll find all sorts of good information. Powder coating holds up a lot better than paint especially in states where they have harsh winter weather and salted roads.
    Yeah, I have 2 sets of rims, I spray painted the summer ones, still considering powder coating the winter ones.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, I have 2 sets of rims, I spray painted the summer ones, still considering powder coating the winter ones.
    I'd powder coat your summer wheels and leave the winters to get torn up. Hell if I lived up there and my WRX was my only car I'd probably invest in a set of steelies and roll those in the winter.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Thanks for the input. I don't really have the funds to do any PC, or any other mods right now, since I bought the car from a dealer and I have the loan to pay off first. As soon as it is paid off I plan on dedicating that half of my paycheck to the expensive stuff.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

By the way, I became a member of NASIOC the same time I joined clubWRX, and I like it here better. You all seem more about complimenting each others cars, where at NASIOC everything is just one big joke, like "LETS MAKE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NEW!!" Good looks, everyone.
    Car looks great, NASIOC I go for info never to really post, 90% of the thread are flame wars and ever the rules the Mods are just over the top for me. Everyone here is pretty helpful.
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast