Quick introduction
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Quick introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, just registered on this site. I've been on NASIOC for a few years and have had enough of ...

Quick introduction

Hey all, just registered on this site. I've been on NASIOC for a few years and have had enough of the BS and drama on there and decided to start posting on another site I have a SRR 2006 WRX TR that I've had since she was new. She's my pride and joy! I don't know any members on this site, but hope I can learn a few things and make a few friends along the way. Haha, I feel silly introducing myself. Time to start seeing what's it's all about here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

You've been a member of NASIOC for a few years and didn't know that you needed to include pictures (especially of an SRR car)? Blasphemy...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Thanks! Sorry, I don't have any pics of her. Only the vid Cobb made of her on the dyno, but I didn't want to start out by posting that. Since you asked and I don't have any pics here she is. I'm not a computer wiz, hope I did the link right. ‪462 WHP / 481 WTQ - 2006 Subaru WRX - COBB Tuning Plano‬‏ - YouTube

I Support ClubWRX
    The SRR is a nice choice.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Red is my favorite color, I saw her sitting on the lot in the corner all by herself and thought it was already sold. I asked the salesman about the red one in the corner and the rest is history! I originally wanted a blue one back in 2001 when they first got here in the states, but it didn't work out. She's worth every second of that long wait!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome CaptainSlow.Is your name James?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Haha, no but Top Gear is one of my all time favorite shows. Yeah...I kind of stole that. A few of my friends started calling me that a few years ago because I usually drive slower than most, and seem to get where ever we're going last. Seriously, it's fitting for me lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have 2 T-shirts 'I AM NOT THE STIG' T-Shirt & 'I am The Stig' T-shirt and it is so interesting to walk around in them.Most ask WTH that means,but you can recognize the real fans when they compliment you or make comments.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

pretty impressive car ya got there! welcome to the club.
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

Thanks guys and gals. I appreciate the welcome! Several replies and nobody has said anything stupid or rude to me. Not used to that, looking forward to posting on this site

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow81 View Post
    Several replies and nobody has said anything stupid or rude to me.
    Patience...
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Haha, time will tell. Just curious, are you a mod here?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow81 View Post
    Haha, time will tell. Just curious, are you a mod here?
    Hello, yes, I am, welcome. If nobody else steps up and posts something stupid or rude in a reasonable amount of time I'll see what I can do I suppose...

I've been on that other site since 2002 and know exactly what you mean. Lots of info, lots of very good people (some overlap with here and other sites too) but on any given day the signal:noise ratio can get quite low, and people can be abrasive.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Nice, I'll be checking back in that "reasonable amount of time" to make sure you follow through if the others let us down (hopefully they do). The other site has a lot of good info, but I'm not into drama so they can just keep it. It's all about the love of our cars and the hobby to me. We all have opinions, hopefully the peeps on here can just agree to disagree with me if they don't like my car, or who performed the work, or tuned her. I simply won't be replying to any childish posts. I'm certainly not above venting or arguing with someone, but that's what PMs are for, has no place in a public forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.