Quick introduction - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Quick introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think you'll enjoy the site. Your car's output is impressive....

I Support ClubWRX
    I think you'll enjoy the site. Your car's output is impressive.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks SD, it's taken a few years to get her where she's at, and she's no where close to being finished! I'll be having PPGs, ported heads/cams and a new turbo installed soon. Might be going rotated, haven't decided yet. I like the sleeper look so I'm considering keeping the stock location if I can get the results I want with a stock location turbo. Looking into a Dom 5 right now. I'm shooting for about 600 whp this time. I think I can do it without going rotated, though many disagree, but then again many of those who disagree laughed at me when I stated my goal of 450+ whp on my Dom 3. I need to do some more research before I decide, I don't wanna do this twice to achieve my goal.

nice dyno numbers for sure.

pics rule tho
    --- 1999 Impreza WRX STI JDM Version 5 Sedan ----

Indeed, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post em up for you guys. She's about as clean inside/out/under as the day I bought her, not much to look at since I've tried to keep her as stock appearing as possible, except under the hood which obviously I've had no choice about. Only changes I'll be making to the exterior of her in the future will be a new non turbo Impreza hood, and base Impreza alloys. I might have the FMIC painted or coated black, and have my Cobb exhuast coated black as well to keep with the sleeper look I like. Oh, and debadge her so she doesn't say WRX on the trunk lid. I'd like people that don't really know any better to look at her and say, nice color, too bad it's not a WRX lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12