Deposit Down in New England!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Deposit Down in New England! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just put a deposit down for a 2011 5-door base model WRX. No time frame yet but should know more ...

Deposit Down in New England!

Just put a deposit down for a 2011 5-door base model WRX. No time frame yet but should know more tomorrow. After a lot of research and lurking in forums like this I finally got a chance to test drive one. The rest is history!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Awesome man gratz! Picked mine up last week, sight unseen and never drove one before! you will love the car!

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

what color did get and any accessories? congrats! hopefully i'll be putting a deposit down soon too.

Hopefully it will either be black, white or red. Those were my top three choices. I requested no accessories and the price I hammered out reflects that but we'll see what they can locate. I've only been waiting for two days and I'm already dying here!

Did you get a good deal on the base then? Hopefully it was under invoice.

Under invoice?! I was happy that I got it under sticker! With the shortage being what it is, I wasn't really in the position for hardball negotiations. In the end I was satisfied with what I payed

Ha I meant to say MSRP/Sticker not invoice. If only we're so lucky to get one under invoice haha. Let us know when they expect delivery; hang in there, I can't imagine having to play the waiting game lol.

The guy told me 1-3 weeks but after seeing other people waiting months for theirs I'm skeptical. Hopefully I'll get an update on the time frame soon

congrats on the order!

Posts like this make me feel lucky I was able to pre-order my car...the shortage of available WRXs has really surprised me.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

So I just got a call from the dealership. Pretty much was told that there is no way they can find a black, white or red base model 5 door, but...... they have a blue one coming in a month and its mine! That color was about 4 down on my list but I happy enough. Now the hard part begins!

Congrats! I am going into the dealership to put down a deposit for a WRB hatch tomorrow night. Hopefully no one snags it up before I get there ha. They were never clear what the deposit amount was, they said for new cars it is either $500 or $1000. Do you mind me asking what your deposit was?

Not at all. The vibe I was getting felt like I could name my own price as far as the deposit. They started at $2,000 but I was more or less told whatever I was comfortable with. I ended up putting $1,000 just to show them that I was committed.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.