tips?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on tips?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; does this guy have any recipts for the part/work done one the car? also does he have a dyno plot ...

does this guy have any recipts for the part/work done one the car? also does he have a dyno plot sheet showing how much hp is actually coming out of it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

get all the info you can about the car talk to his tunner/ builder, and remember a car built like that was probably molested at the autox more then once, and as with every molested car **** tends to break and isnt cheap, after getting in as much info as you can if you feel the car feels good after a few drives go for it you might be just getting a great deal !
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Colin McRae
    "If in doubt, flat out." - Colin McRae
    Hawk-eye Alliance #999 06 0bp STi stage 2

"one of those newfangled 4 door 4WD rally car things from Japan that can launch a car from a dead stop like it was shot from a cannon" - unknown

We don't live near any auto cross. That I knew of....

This is how I found the car.
    Being I like diesel trucks I was going to buy a newer ford powerstroke and I went to the bank... i've never pulled a loan and they wouldn't give the amount I wanted so I told a buddy to keep his eyes open with in the price range and he said he knew were a NICE wrx was. Mind you my buddy has a MINT eclipse in show condition the car is painted jet black and is a mirror pretty much. You are not allowed to eat in it, its washed as soon as he's done driving it and it stored in a heated shop all winter under a car cover. Needless to say the car is amazing.

This car is silver with a carbon fiber hood don't know the brand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12