New owner of a Saabaru!

This is a discussion on New owner of a Saabaru! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Would like to say hello everyone. I just recently acquired a 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero. So far I love it. ...

New owner of a Saabaru!

Would like to say hello everyone. I just recently acquired a 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero. So far I love it. I bought it all stock with 100k (yes alot for an 05 but it was a commuter car for an older lady who drove 200~ miles a day.) I'm not new to cars by any means my first car was a 1995 Honda civic that had a built z6 bottom end and a 57 trim on 20lbs. Was the love of my life and was a VERY fun car but I sold it (practically gave it away) and bought an 03 Nissan Xterra. I had the xterra for not even a year before I got sick of it from the lack of boost (Yes it is a very deadly drug) and picked up my current ride. Any was I look forward to getting to know you scooby owners and this car. Oh and here is a few pictures of my Saabaru!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice!!!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

I Support ClubWRX
    Great photos, nice scenery.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Nice! I learn something new everyday! Didn't even know there was such a thing as a Saab and Subaru until I saw yours here and read Wiki on the history of it being produced in very small numbers and only for sale in North America in 05/06. A piece of history and thanks for sharing Enjoy!
    Current ride: 2001 Kona Mama BMX... a classic!
    There are 3 types of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what the hell just happened
    Pipe Hitters Union member
    http://www.wheeldude.com/wdg/ul/inde...ery/5154_2.jpg

I Support ClubWRX
    Saab have a history of borrowing components or even entire cars and it makes their lineup very interesting. It's something the Saab purists are not getting in line to admit but it's the truth. It started much, much earlier than the Saabaru or even the rebadged GM / Saab SUV; my fav. is the Saab 600 since the source car was just so cool.

To the OP: that building just makes those pictures so much more interesting, they're all great. The first is probably my fav. The Saab looks very clean, congrats.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Ahhhh the Lancia Delta rally car! At first glance of the Saab 600 I thought VW Rabbit, but then I saw the Delta!
    There are 3 types of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what the hell just happened

wow, that thing looks MINT!! nice find and we welcome you sir!
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool car, man.

Also just recently find out about those after noticing saab parts in subaru parts site.
    2011.WRX.PRM.GRB.WRB
    Stink-Eye Mob #103

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    nice! <3 saabaru's

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Nice, clean Saabaru. Don't see too many around.

...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

That thing is clean. That paint looks better than my rock chip-abused 11! Welcome aboard.

I saw this one up close and personal a few days ago At Cosmo Motors in Hickory NC. Maaaaaaaaan! It's super clean and has never been modded or touched beyond the regular maintenance! If you guys are looking for a Saabaru, this is the one!

2005 Used Saab 9-2X Aero at Cosmo Motors Serving Hickory, NC, IID 7373841

If you are interested, call and ask for Rob. He did me right, and these guys are totally legit. HIS Motorsports in Hickory goes over all their cars, especially the modded ones, and when I say modded, I am talking AWD Dynojet dyno. I'm just a happy guy right now, and yes, too much coffee and I am still amped from the 12 hour drive back to FL, but... we only live once mes amis

There is an intake and I didn't notice if the exhaust was aftermarket bcz I was dazzled bby how clean it is and just makes U wanna crawl in like a cat and take it for a ride...I don't know if cats drive, but it would make a cat want to... ok...I'm stupid now...just stoked...