Just Bought my first SUBARU!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Just Bought my first SUBARU!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok so I have my first product question! I just looked at the COBB accessPORT device and I don't see ...

Registered User Black_N_Blue2002's Avatar
    Ok so I have my first product question! I just looked at the COBB accessPORT device and I don't see a description of what it does or what kind of gains I expect to see if I buy one. So out of curiosity, what the heck does it do, what is the outcome and is it worth 600 bucks???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Enjoy the car. Subaru's are the best. I had a 1998 Subaru in which I felt bad when I traded it with 165,000 NY miles! The car ran like new, never any issues. I wish i could get that car back. Then I bought a 2008 Forester Turbo for the wife and finally my own 2010 WRX. After doing all the necessary upgrades on my car, the wify's car will start seeing a nice transition. She already told me she doesnt want anything done to her car, but adding a nice exhaust would be nice. !

I put BFG All Terrains on my girlfriends forester and 4 rally lights on her push bar. I can't wait to lift it an inch and a half and do some camping mods to the body and interior!

The Cobb AccessPort is a Computer flashing device. It changes the Map on the ECU so the engine makes more power. Here's a link to the product on Cobbs site.
    CobbTuning.com - 02-03 AccessPORT
    However, the dyno image they have doesn't make any sense because it doesn't have numbers on the y axis. The plot they have in the pdf below is much better.
    http://www.accessecu.com/accessport/...093%20v130.pdf

The Cobb AccessPort is a Computer flashing device. It changes the Map on the ECU so the engine makes more power. Here's a link to the product on Cobbs site.
    CobbTuning.com - 02-03 AccessPORT
    However, the dyno image they have doesn't make any sense because it doesn't have numbers on the y axis. The plot they have in the pdf below is much better.
    http://www.accessecu.com/accessport/...093%20v130.pdf
    Nice. I think the first thing I'm gonna buy is an APEXi NOIR exhaust. call me noob-ish for doing it in a stupid order but I want that boxer rumble so bad!!!! Any opinions on that system???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12