I made a lot of progress this weekend! I got my crank bearing clearances measured and journals polished (everything was in spec), block back in one piece and pistons in, and one head connected on Friday. Saturday, I got the other head on and brought the engine back outside and on the engine stand, since it's cold and I've been working on it in my basement. I removed a lot of rust and primed and painted everything in my engine bay, as well as some other random, ugly, rusty pieces. Now hopefully the rest of the car will last a little longer now, before the rust out and fall on the ground. I got my water pump and oil pump on, my cam sprockets on, and timing belt, and some other odds and ends. Also ported and polished my throttle body and connecting hole on the intake manifold. Tonight I'm going to try and get my alternator, oil pan, and AC compressor on after work, maybe my exhaust manifold. I'm expecting another box with goodies today, which includes the intake to TGV gasket. So I'll port and polish that, then I can reassemble my intake manifold. Crossing my fingers to have it all back together by next Monday!