New Member Suby Vet from Sin City

This is a discussion on New Member Suby Vet from Sin City within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I always use the forums to get tips on werid stuff going on with my ride. Now that ...

New Member Suby Vet from Sin City

Hey guys I always use the forums to get tips on werid stuff going on with my ride. Now that she's paid off and I'm starting to mod heavier, I figured I'd register and join the posting. Figure I may be able to help out a bit since I've dealt with alot of the same little quirks a REX has. My little girl is a '04 WRX named Statik, that spends most her time dodging tickets in Sin City, and crappy drivers. Thanks for having me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. I always liked Las Vegas.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Hey thanks glad to have this forum to get help from. These cars can be particular. Just sucked up water in my cold air during a flood I got stuck in. I know - in the fn desert. So I'm a bit blue but she'll run better for it. Thanks again for the welcoming emails!