Hopeful new owner need some advice. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hopeful new owner need some advice. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by hangie11 Wow your company buys you a car. Can I work with you? I am willing to ...

Quote Originally Posted by hangie11 View Post
    Wow your company buys you a car. Can I work with you? I am willing to relocate.
    Yea they do. I work for a major Construction company in KC, all federal and state jobs. I do IT so i'm always out in the field at sites fixing stuff people break. It was one of the perks they give me, so hopefully it will cover my car payment and Ins, plus we don;t pay for fuel which is a huge savings too. this is all new stuff I just received this month, so the raise came at a perfect time

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hangie11 View Post
    Wow your company buys you a car. Can I work with you? I am willing to relocate.
    Seriously lol. I'll be visiting KS in a few weeks. Any job openings I can look at while I'm there (I do IT also)?

Quote Originally Posted by passivecrimes View Post
    Seriously lol. I'll be visiting KS in a few weeks. Any job openings I can look at while I'm there (I do IT also)?
    Ha we just actually hired a 4th guy. We needed another network/programming Tech which is super hard to find that actually knows his/her stuff so currently no sorry. Plus the weather in KC isn't as nice as Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by kcwrxfan View Post
    Yea they do. I work for a major Construction company in KC, all federal and state jobs. I do IT so i'm always out in the field at sites fixing stuff people break. It was one of the perks they give me, so hopefully it will cover my car payment and Ins, plus we don;t pay for fuel which is a huge savings too. this is all new stuff I just received this month, so the raise came at a perfect time
    Lol that is awesome man. Maybe one day I will be there or something like that. lol we can always dream

Ha we just actually hired a 4th guy. We needed another network/programming Tech which is super hard to find that actually knows his/her stuff so currently no sorry. Plus the weather in KC isn't as nice as Miami.
    Oh yea. I'm not at that level yet. You're right about the weather lol. I have some family in Kansas so I've gone there quite a few times

Oh yea. I'm not at that level yet. You're right about the weather lol. I have some family in Kansas so I've gone there quite a few times
    Lol make them come to FL if it's in the winter.

One step Closer, I get a call today letting me know I'm all approved which is great! bad news is I still have 3 weeks till the car comes in! Not use to having to wait this long for a car!

One step Closer, I get a call today letting me know I'm all approved which is great! bad news is I still have 3 weeks till the car comes in! Not use to having to wait this long for a car!
    At least it's not months like other people on here had to wait lol. I'm starting a new job next week so I'll be able to purchase mine soon. Even though it'll probably have to be after my trip to Cali

At least it's not months like other people on here had to wait lol. I'm starting a new job next week so I'll be able to purchase mine soon. Even though it'll probably have to be after my trip to Cali
    Yea I got super Lucky, I had called every dealer within 200miles and they were all pre-sold or STI's which was a bit out of my price range. The one I'm getting just so happened to have a deal fall threw as I was possibly going to buy a 2008. The dealer actually made me a great deal took 2k off sticker to get the deal done, so I'm happy. Good luck hunting

I Support ClubWRX
    3 weeks?tough luck.I had to wait for 3 months (ordered 09/01/2010-took delivery 12/01/2010) with absolutely no news until the day the car came in.It was driving me crazy.I even bought stuff for the car before it came.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

haha, Yea Rage I guess compared to most recent buyers in the last year, 3 weeks is nothing. I know the shortage of them is everywhere. I just got lucky. If i had ordered it, it would been red. either way I'll be a happy owner.

Just ordered mine about a week ago, most of the dealers here in CO are showing 4 to 20 wrx's in transit. I went with heubergermotors in colorado springs they are one of the biggest Subaru dealers in the country and i had a choice of 20 different wrx's. Went with WRX Premium DGM, now the waiting begins. Will be here in Mid July.
    97 Ninja 600r sold
    99 integra gsr sold
    02 pathfinder sold
    01 YamFZR 600 sold
    04 WRX Sold
    2011 WRX DGM
    Good judgement is based upon experience. Experience is based upon BAD JUDGEMENT!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12