This is a discussion on new member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi, My name is kao and I just recently purchase uk spec 2001 subaru wrx estate(wagon). I'm currently station in ...

hi,

My name is kao and I just recently purchase uk spec 2001 subaru wrx estate(wagon). I'm currently station in the UK. As of now it is completely stock. Just wondering if I'm able to bring my wrx back to state? Hope to hear some inputs...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome Congrats on the purchase. Not sure what it take to import a car to the states but people do it so it can be done.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

thanks..fellas..

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club.

Don't know enough about importing a private vehicle but perhaps you could PM "Weasel 555". That bloke probably would.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Congrats, not so sure about importing here to the states but I think the car needs to be inspected so it can comply US standard / safety laws or whatever you call it. Might as well bring a focus rs.

i talked one of ford US rep for AAFES and he told me that they were going to bring RS to the state. But i dont know if he blowing smoke but ST is supposed to arrive in the US in 2012. If ST sells well they may bring RS. RS probably fall in the price of STI and EVO. RS in UK already expensive!

thanks for all the input..=)