here'z my story. new rex owner.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on here'z my story. new rex owner. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i've alway's wanted a wrx. found one i felt comfortable buying so i got rid of my yota x-runner. its ...

Question here'z my story. new rex owner.

i've alway's wanted a wrx. found one i felt comfortable buying so i got rid of my yota x-runner. its an 03 bug eye. few days after i bought it i change to mobil 1 then about 2 weeks later i spun a rod bearing. so my buddy recommend this gas station. so i go up there and talk to em. don't seem to bad. so i go ahead bought a motor paid for the install. get it back. p1086 cel comes up. 3 weeks they had my car. been to the stealership then to some other shop then back. they said it was fixed and i went to get it. same problem. seen the vaccum line that came off the bov was capped and the infamous go nowhere hose from the tgv solenoid motor was goin to the intake man. anyways fixed that. now i'm back to enjoying my car. but now its time to dump money on mods. for speed and rally only. thats where i'm looking for help. i do have the old block and heads thats gonna be a side project so i don't wanna get into internals. im thinking a turbo back exhaust and keep eyeing the cobb short ram intake. give me some feed back please and thanx so glad im part of the subaru world!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dirtyimpreza.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.