About to put a hold on a 2011 WRX!!

This is a discussion on About to put a hold on a 2011 WRX!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I'm about to put down 0 to reserve a WRX that is supposed to be coming in July ...

About to put a hold on a 2011 WRX!!

Hey guys I'm about to put down $500 to reserve a WRX that is supposed to be coming in July sometime. They don't know the exact date yet.

It's going to be a WRB sedan base model with a short shifter and weather package for $25,898. Is that a good deal?

There is a dealership that is getting a gray 5 door base model this weekend for $26,107 so I might check that out.

Is there anything that I should know or ask before purchasing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like a great deal!

Great deal! I wish I got the Weather package!

put the hold down isnt it 100% refundable. you can always change your mind. I ordered one but ended up picking one up from another dealer instead. Got my $500 back

I'll put a hold on it tonight!

Funny thing is I came in to that dealership last weekend and talked to a sales guy and he told me that they're marking up WRXs MSRP + $2k! What a joke lol. Always talk to the internet dept, they'll get the best deal for ya.