Well Hello Mss. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

This is a discussion on Well Hello Mss. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; aw man. now i'm the douchebag. you'd figure with the "hello MSS" in the title, i wouldve put 2 and ...

  1. #16
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,674
    I Support ClubWRX
    aw man. now i'm the douchebag.

    you'd figure with the "hello MSS" in the title, i wouldve put 2 and 2 together.

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User msscfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr8er View Post
    lol, of all people too. i've seen so many people refer to her as a guy, even with all the pink.
    Pink? I dont recall any pink... Hmmm I think your seeing things. LOL

  4. #18
    Moderator rage-wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yonkers/NYC
    Posts
    10,790
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by msscfc View Post
    Pink? I dont recall any pink... Hmmm I think your seeing things. LOL
    he's talking about Desiree(wrxtremeo6).There is a tradition around here of mistaking her for a guy even with all the pink in her profile.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

    The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread


    Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

  5. #19
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    17,890
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  6. #20
    Registered User nyr8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NY
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    he's talking about Desiree(wrxtremeo6).There is a tradition around here of mistaking her for a guy even with all the pink in her profile.
    yep, this. sorry, i should've been more clear.
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

  7. #21
    Registered User msscfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    10
    Shoot, I never thought I was blonde till just now. My bad WRXTREME06 Well I will try to post some pink in my signature too. Hahahahaha

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by msscfc View Post
    Beunos (I probably spelled that wrong) But Hi peoples! Thanks for the great welcome
    If you're from Mexico (and a few other places) you say "Bueno?" when answering the phone.

    If you're from Colombia you say "Buenas" in greeting sometimes

    Also, Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    he's talking about Desiree(wrxtremeo6).There is a tradition around here of mistaking her for a guy even with all the pink in her profile.
    What??? but it even says "your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl" on her sig!
    Last edited by passivecrimes; 06-16-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: double post

  9. #23
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,768
    Quote Originally Posted by passivecrimes View Post
    What??? but it even says "your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl" on her sig!
    Not everyone uses their brain...I'd think the pink bow on the Rally Pig gives it away better.

    ...but some people assume Brfatal is a girl just because his picture is a pink WRX with a Barbie in it
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •