Clutch issue

This is a discussion on Clutch issue within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got an 07 with about 60k on it. I've had it for over 3 years and it's basically stock ...

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States

Clutch issue

I got an 07 with about 60k on it. I've had it for over 3 years and it's basically stock except for a Cobb catback. I've been noticing after start ups when the engine is still somewhat cold I push my clutch in and I hear a squeaky buzzing noise. I will be livid if the throwout bearing is bad cause I don't beat the hell out of my
    Car like a civic driver. But after everything warms up after a little driving esp on a hot day - the noise goes away. I'm just asking you guys since you're probly better at this than me. Thanks fellas.
    I was born to crush you. Welcome to this violent dream.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

have you done a tranny flush or changed the fluids or at least check to see it has oil? just some places to start looking goodluck
    278whp 286tq blouch 16g @ 17.5psi
    "My 02 wagon build" http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...gon-build.html
    Operation Iraqi Freedom x3
    WRX wagon MAFIA #68

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Does it make the sound the whole time the clutch is depressed? If so that does sound like a bad pilot or throwout bearing.. luckily both are cheap and relatively easily replaced.

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States
    I'll look into that. I bring it to my subaru dealer for regular maintainance so ill keep an eye on it and see if it gets worse. It only has 60k. Why the hell would it be doing this now?
    I was born to crush you. Welcome to this violent dream.