This is a discussion on New Member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up all. I just heard about the site and with my left ankle in a cast for 2 weeks, ...

Whats up all. I just heard about the site and with my left ankle in a cast for 2 weeks, never a better time to register.
    Can anyone assist me. I was thinking of buying a K&N intake for my 2010 WRX. I heard that the check engine light will come on if I install this and the warranty will be voided. Thanks
    Rock.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The chances of you getting your warranty voided due to an intake are very unlikely. First off, you would need to have something happen that was a direct result of your intake...but I have seen dealerships say all types of things and red flag you. Honestly though, you're in a tuner car and Subaru isn't nearly as bad as GM when it comes to these things.

As far as check engine light, you should not get one due to it.

If you're looking for the K & N typhoon or any other intake, let me know and I can get you a good price.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Thanks for the info. I think I will not install it for now. If I still have the car past the original waranty, I may install it. We'll see.
    Thanks.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You're welcome. Good luck with everything.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED