INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Why is it when you go to shopping malls (Or just out in the general public) & people inconsiderately open ...

Red face INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE!

Why is it when you go to shopping malls (Or just out in the general public) & people inconsiderately open their doors onto your car, Walk past it with handbags & just touch your car?

I've just walked out of my local shopping center to find a scratch the ENTIRE length of my car that is down to the metal. WHAT THE HELL!

Why can't people respect other people's property!

Sorry for the random post guys but I am furious!

Anyone else been in the same situation?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol,you have the same problem down under?And you got keyed?

This is why I park far away from the entrance ,although if somebody intentionally keyed your car even that might not help.

I once came back to my week old car to find a shopping cart resting against the rear bumper & it apparently scratched the car.

Where in Sydney do you live?My brother lives in Kogarah.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Hey Tony,
    Yeah same problem in the land down under!!

We have cars in my town (Windsor, North-west of Sydney) called 'Feral utes' big utes with truck mudflaps, twin stack exhausts (What trucks have) & bullbars, They like to cause a lot of damage around here to Japanese Imported cars. Sign of disrespect.

I had a look at the Shopping Center's video footage & it was a lady with her metal framed pram. If I see her I'll most likely kill her.. Haha.

Oh that is horrible! I hope you found out who left the cart there. Some people just do not care hey! It's not that hard to put a cart away or walk next to someone's car without hitting it.

Where about's do you live?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JESSIKAT View Post
    Where about's do you live?
    I live in New York.I plan on visiting Sydney this December.No concrete plans though.

P.S.:For those who are wondering,a "pram" is a baby stroller.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Sometimes it happens even "closer to home". I watched my rather large, and close parking boss, lean his door against mine as he hoisted his considerable mass up and out of his car, two days in a row. The end result was two door dings. My wife has also given me door dings in the garage. Most people are just oblivious to how butter soft body panels are nowadays.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

I park far from the entrance & just walk.....always have.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ctfireman View Post
    I park far from the entrance & just walk.....always have.
    +1 when I'm in the WRX. If I'm in the Raynger I actively collect dings as a hobby.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I was at a walmart and came out and a shopping cart was resting against my driver door. Made me so mad. Now every time I get in my car I notice it, especially with wrb paint. I vowed to never park close again. Or at walmart for that matter. ha

I Support ClubWRX
    The worst place to take your car would be Home Depot.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I park way out if I can.. since my wretched countrymen/women are super lazy to begin with (for the most part anyway.. about 70%) .. No one likes to walk anymore, especially in hot weather. However.. that being said I almost always find some ****box parked next to my car when I come back out. Could be nothing for 20 spots in each direction.. I'll come out to find some hyundai elantra or rotted Nissan sentra parked far closer than I'd prefer.

and never ever ever evereverever.. park near the cart return.. not that people really return them, but when they do they do it half assed and just let the carts roll all over instead of getting past the little bar that keeps them in there. Again.. plain lazy inconsiderate ****s. I hate people.

People just suck.. end of story. I hate it.. but we cant kill them all and they're not going away. just gotta deal with it.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Oh yeah, Home Depot scares me for sure.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    I hate people. People just suck.. end of story. I hate it.. but we cant kill them all and they're not going away. just gotta deal with it.
    My sentiments exactly

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.