New Member with 09 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Member with 09 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone, so I've done some basic mods to may car like CAI, axle back exhaust, tint, rims, and I'm ...

New Member with 09 WRX

Hi everyone, so I've done some basic mods to may car like CAI, axle back exhaust, tint, rims, and I'm wondering what to do next. I was thinking possibly a COBB access port and getting a pro tune, or a down pipe. Let me know what you guys think, any suggestions for any other $300-$500 mods would be great thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    what kind of intake are you running? some intakes cannot be used with the OTS [off the shelf] accessport maps.

if your budget is 300-500, you likely wont be able to get a downpipe and a tune, especially if youre looking at getting an accessport.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

If you change the radio station or recline you seat past 30 degrees, you'll definitely need a tune.... j/k

I was quoted $400 for a protune in my area. You could probably pick up a used DP and get protuned for a tad over $500. Youll be a stage II stinkeye putting 300-320 at the wheels.
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    Milano Red / Navigation / 6MT

2009 WRX hatch premium SEM #52 Traded 7/28/11
    Kartboy STS & bushings // RedlineGoods Shifter & E-brake boots // Muffler delete pipe // Window tint //

yea I was looking at some catted DPs from perrin that were around $500 if I got that would that fit the rest of the stock exhaust. Also I saw a place in Milford CT which is a few hrs drive from where I live that said something like $125/hr to run your car on the dyno and $65 for a "tune" not really sure what is meant by that but I was going to look into it a little more.

I'm running a Perrin CAI and a megan racing axel back exhaust.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.