Total nubcake

This is a discussion on Total nubcake within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So im looking into buying a 2007 sti... Ive been thru a 240 & a miata& I don't want to ...

Total nubcake

So im looking into buying a 2007 sti... Ive been thru a 240 & a miata& I don't want to deal with the numerous breakdowns that older cars have... basically I want something with a warranty& something reliable that I can tune a bit afterwards... input please

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you find an owner also interesting in tuning, avoid their car... The less someone messed with it the more likely it is to be reliable, or at least as reliable as Subaru had intended. Since Subaru are best at building Subarus, I'd stick with authentic parts, the correct maintenance schedule, and a full service history.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Yeah im gonna buy one from a Subaru dealership with no mods.. but I am planning on modding it eventually

I Support ClubWRX
    People do that... Look at the technical fora and/or follow the link in my signature for more specific info and I'd say take your time, it's a mass produced Japanese car and there are lots around so pick the right one.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Will do man... its good to see some support

lot of good info on this site. welcome and good luck
    278whp 286tq blouch 16g @ 17.5psi
    "My 02 wagon build" http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...gon-build.html
    Operation Iraqi Freedom x3
    WRX wagon MAFIA #68

Mmmmmmmm....cake.

Good luck! There's a good one out there with your name on it.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist