New 2011 WRX 5dr owner

This is a discussion on New 2011 WRX 5dr owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say hello. Bought my car in March and already have a Cobb SF intake and the Stage ...

New 2011 WRX 5dr owner

Just wanted to say hello. Bought my car in March and already have a Cobb SF intake and the Stage 1+ tune . This car is new to me as I came from a Cammed/Stalled LS1 Camaro which is completely different from this. I must say though, this car is much more fun to drive. Anyways, hopefully this is a fun forum and hope there is much to learn here . These forums are bad for me because I read about all these parts and I end up buying them. I heard the Cobb intake and I blacked out and woke up with a purchase confirmation email for the AccessPort and Cobb SF intake

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.You have come to the right place to lose your money.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

welcome! nice purchase.....purchases and you won't find a better forum!
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

A coworker of mine talks nothing but Corvette stuff to me all the time. I'm only partially interested but he has zero interest in "any imports". It's cool to see you're more open-minded.

If you have the money I would recommend going stage 2. That's just swapping in a new downpipe. It'll give your car a little more pep.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

hola.

And before joining this forum, I was completely happy with a stock car....now I can't stop modding

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by lickitysplit View Post
    Bought my car in March and already have a Cobb SF intake and the Stage 1+ tune . These forums are bad for me because I read about all these parts and I end up buying them.
    Wait until you try stage 2 - apples and oranges. This forum is bad for most of us - you are among many other victims.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

go hatches!
    2011 WRX DGM Limited Hatch
    Stink-Eye Mob #408

Cobb AP Stage 1, AEM CAI, SPT CBE, Tint, Red Tail Overlays, V1 hardwire, RA Mudflaps, STI STS, HT Auto Front Lip

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouz View Post
    A coworker of mine talks nothing but Corvette stuff to me all the time. I'm only partially interested but he has zero interest in "any imports". It's cool to see you're more open-minded.

If you have the money I would recommend going stage 2. That's just swapping in a new downpipe. It'll give your car a little more pep.
    Yeah I have respect for any car really, I tend to hate the owners of some cars though. I come from muscle cars primarily and still love them to death. My brother and dad both have 1969 camaro's, and my brother and I just finished an LS2/t56 swap into his car (started it up today for the first time). Well I think im going to hold off on stage 2 because if i need warranty work it will be a pain to remove, where the intake is pretty simple to swap out. I say that now but im sure in a month or two i will have talked myself into the swap.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpr View Post
    hola.

And before joining this forum, I was completely happy with a stock car....now I can't stop modding
    Thats the trouble with forums, your exposed to all these shiny new toys to put on your car! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Wait until you try stage 2 - apples and oranges. This forum is bad for most of us - you are among many other victims.
    Yeah, I'm pretty dead set on a magnaflow catback (I prefer loud but no obnoxious exhausts). I'll probably swap that in for now then get a Cobb downpipe a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by katzuu View Post
    go hatches!
    Hatches FTMFW!

Welcome!

Isn't that Intake fun?