gotta love the WRX in snow

This is a discussion on gotta love the WRX in snow within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thought I better join up with you guys. I got my 2011 WRX in august of last year, it was ...

gotta love the WRX in snow

Thought I better join up with you guys. I got my 2011 WRX in august of last year, it was the first one off the truck here in winnipeg. I love it! It is a SWP hatchback limited edition. So far the only mods have been an invidia Q300 catback, some lamin-x red tail light overlays, and some sweet gold MB boost wheels for winter. By the way for anyone who lives in a climate with snow, but hasn't got to drive there subie in it yet......get ready it's crazy fun (hence I went through a front bumper this past winter). Anyone know of other mods that I can do without affecting warranty?
    Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.Try suspension upgrades,endlinks & swaybars.Also all sorts of bushings & a short shifter.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

as far as suspension, endlink, sway bars, any recommendations?

I Support ClubWRX
    There are many options.The popular endlinks are from Kartboy & the swaybars are from Whiteline .

Endlinks at RallySportDirect.com

Sway Bars at RallySportDirect.com

Also heres some reading on the topic http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920405
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Glad to hear Hockey is back in the PEG! Now you will all have something to look forward to on those long winter months.

Thanks man! Hell ya the 'JETS' are back!!! It was a **** show here on Tuesday, the cops had a hard time.....