Question about vf-39
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Question about vf-39 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys i have been browsing around nasioc and clubwrx for a while, and im wondering what power i can ...

Question about vf-39

Hey guys i have been browsing around nasioc and clubwrx for a while, and im wondering what power i can expect to make on a vf-39.

my setup will be 3" TBE, Cold air intake, stock wrx intercooler, vf-39, walbro 255lph, 650cc injectors, and open source tune..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    270-280 whp.

I Support ClubWRX
    What dyno?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    270-280 whp.
    how much power can a TMIC handle?

and EJ257 i dont think i will get it dynod. just looking for a rough estimate.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Not as much as a better TMIC. You're not gonna be able to run as much boost or timing because of higher IATs.

The heat on the manifold will make achieving more than 300 difficult with a stock intercooler. I wish I had gone bigger with my setup

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    2007 SWP WRX - Blouch EVO III 16g'd - 320 WHP/330 TQ, tuned by Jorge @ P&L Motorsports
    --------- &
    2002 WRX Wagon - The DD, the workhorse, the snowboard-trip-whip, the turbo grocery getter

Always remember... life is short.

Yeah my plan eventually is to go bigger top mount and eventually bigger turbo. Im just looking to see what i can make on my current setup

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.